Corewood Homecare was founded with the philosophy of offering tailored quality care to individuals and their families while providing support with the day to day struggles brought on by injury, disease, sickness, age and other life changes.
We are a privately owned local agency offering quality care 24/7. It is our commitment to go above and beyond to help reduce stress and ensure you or your loved one is getting the quality care they need.
Corewood – What’s in a name?
Mary O’Donoghue started Corewood Homecare due to her own experience with caring for a loved-one. Mary’s father, a well-respected physician in Washington D.C., was diagnosed with early on-set Alzheimer’s. Mary and her family cared for him during this time. As the disease progressed, Mary wanted her father to remain in a familiar environment in their family home on Corewood Lane in Bethesda Maryland.
At Corewood Homecare, it is our goal to ensure that you and your loved one are in safe, caring and capable hands.
Not being able to provide the full-time care he needed, they sought the help from two wonderful caregivers. Not only did they help her father but provided the care and emotional support the family needed. With the help of these two extraordinary individuals, her father was able to be at home with those he was closest to while receiving the personal care he needed.
With countless individuals and families not being able to care for themselves or their loved-ones, Mary recognized the need and demand for help at home. She started Corewood Homecare to support individuals by offering professional care, quality assistance and trustworthy support within the comfort of their own home.
Corewood Homecare’s Core Values
- Our Passion is Providing peace of mind to you and your family.
- Our Goal is Providing exceptional home care with honesty and openness.
- Our Approach is Listening to our clients, learning about them and treating each as an individual.
- Our Care is part of a Team, Valuing every person in our team and supporting them to develop their skills.
- Our Future is Growing a successful business that our clients and their families can depend on.