Individuals of all ages may need assistance before and after surgery. The first 24 hours after a surgery or procedure are crucial to a faster and more comfortable recovery.
Post-surgery, you may have a difficult time doing things for yourself, such as bathing, dressing and going to the store. Corewood Homecare can help by providing clients with post-surgery assistance and support. Our Before and After Surgery services can help with a smooth transition home and ensure you rest comfortably while you recover and heal.
Some of our Before and After Surgery services include (but are not limited to):
- Transportation to the hospital for procedure, surgery or treatment
- Preparation of the home for client’s arrival
- Transportation from the hospital to the home
- Prescription pick-up and medication reminders
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care services (bathing, dressing, grooming…)