Companion care services are well suited to individuals who are independent but require a helping hand to maintain their routines and enjoy their independence while living at home.
Clients using companion care services range from new moms needing extra help, working parents with sick children, to seniors seeking companionship or household assistance.
These care services are beneficial for those who are often alone and wish to have companionship and maintain a socially enriching lifestyle. Additionally, our companion care services offer families, living near or far, with the comfort knowing their loved-ones are cared for with compassion.
Companionship Care Services include (but are not limited to)
- Light housekeeping, laundry, shopping and meal preparation
- Provides companionship for the client such as playing games, cards, reading, watching television, and accompanying the client on trips
- Provides relief for the family members who serve as the primary caregiver to their loved one
- Reminds the client about medications that must be taken
- Accompanies the client on outings such as doctors appointments
- Accompanies the client as a travel companion
- Assists as sitters in the hospital, nursing home or other facility
- Provides sitter services for parents with children to allow parent a day or evening out
- Provides Pet and Houseplant Care