Personal care services are for those who need assistance with personal necessities such as personal hygiene, grooming, dressing, exercise and other personal activities.
If you or someone close to you needs extra help or support with day-to-day life and routine tasks, Corewood Homecare can help. You may only need us for a short while, perhaps after an accident or an illness, or long-term, due to age, disability or other health problems.
Personal Caregivers assist with (but are not limited to):
- Bathing, shampooing, shaving, mouth and skin care, dressing and grooming
- Mobility, ambulation and transfers
- Light household duties important to health care at home
- Incontinence assistance and toileting
- Light housekeeping, shopping and meal preparation
- Caring for client surroundings as needed to maintain a safe environment
- Reminding the client about medications that must be taken
- Follows the care instructions as prepared by the registered nurse assigned to the client